Boldness coupled with wise action gives you the traction to scale the walls of impossibilities and to accomplish that which seemed unobtainable.
Remember you can not change what you are not willing to confront.
Confronting your fears or doubts is an on going action and your mind plays a major roll in the actions that are required from you.
Let us take a look at the Seven Cs of Success (by Tom Morris)
1. A clear CONCEPTION of what we want, a vivid vision, a goal clearly imagined.
2. A strong CONFIDENCE that we can attain the goal.
3. A focus CONCENTRATION on what it takes to reach the goal.
4. A stubborn CONSISTENCY in pursuing our vision.
5. And emotional COMMITMENT to the importance of what we are doing.
6. A good CHARACTER to guide us and keep us on the proper course.
7. A CAPACITY to enjoy the process along the way.My special tip; My life in Christ has transformed me from fearful to courageous, I have scaled the walls of impossibility and achieved greatness because of His presence in my life.