Monday, March 2, 2015

1% better in a 100 ways

1% better in 100 ways 

"It is hard to be 100% better than your competition, but you can be 1% better in a 100 ways - Rick Melman 
  • I will do more than belong, I will participate 
  • I will do more than care, I will help
  • I will do more than believe, I will practice 
  • I will do more than be fair, I will be kind 
  • I will do more than forgive, I will forget 
  • I will do more than dream, I will work 
  • 1 will do more than teach, I will inspire 
  • I will do more than earn, I will enrich 
  • I will do more than give, I will serve 
  • I will do more than live, I will grow 
  • I will do more than suffer, I will triumph
Today matters; as you shape your today, you will be blessed with a richer tomorrow - your tomorrows are waiting for you to take hold of the today's and move the boundaries of the "I cannot" into "I have found a way forward." 

Everybody is aiming at the 100% target, but if you add that extra percentage daily in a 100 different ways, as time goes by you would have move from success to significance (brilliance) 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment