Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Words - words - words

Words - words -words

1. Are you a person of many words and little action?
2. Is your mind and heart taking account of all the words that float around in you and do you have a reliable personality that does not permit procrastination?

The difference between extraordinary people and ordinary people is the little “extra” that extraordinary people do more than normal people. And you are no different than the great people out there.

If you trained yourself to be a steward of your thoughts and your spoken word(s) then you will start to see that your inner vision will start to get external structure, you need to take what you are saying seriously and as you find ways to overcome procrastinating your words and thoughts you will become overly successful.

Consider doing the following daily:

1. Attitude: I will display the right outlook daily.
2. Priorities: I will act on the things most important to me daily.

3. Meditating: I will practice good thoughts daily.

4. Commitment: I will make and keep proper promises daily.
5. Faith: I will deepen and live out my faith daily.

6. Relationships: I will initiate and invest in solid relationships daily.
7. Values: I will embrace good standards daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment